9-17 September 2018
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
23 May 2018, 23:59 CET
- Pustnik Screenwriters Residency is a not-for-profit organization and is free for participants. You must be able to get yourself to Bucharest (at your own cost) and we take care of the rest -- transport within Romania, as well as accommodation and food.
- You must be available to attend the entire residency.
- We have created the residency as an opportunity for dedicated writing time. Ideally you’ll clear your schedule for the week and leave your phone in your luggage. Residents who spend excessive time online or on their phones will be covered in honey and abandoned in the woods. Romania has bears.
- You must be working on either your first or second feature film as screenwriter. Fiction projects only, at any stage of development.
- Your project can be written in any language. The residency will be conducted in English so an advanced level of English is required for all activities and correspondence.
- The residency is ideally suited for screenwriters who have already written short films and are preparing their first feature-length project. You must have at least one credit on a film (of any length) which has screened in at least one notable film festival. Along with your CV, you will be required to submit a link to an example of previous work (with subtitles if the original language is not English).
Questions? Just email email@example.com